- Tilon means Hebrew for "murmuring" or "small walk"; Gil is Old Greek for "happiness" and Hebrew for "shining, bright promise, joy, small goat".
- The 🌦 I put next to my name in most places represents a lifetime of darkness but now there's light seeping through. It also means how much I like the aesthetics of both, especially together -- for example, my newfound love for Christian heavy metal.
- Formerly a religion-hating science worshiper turned "spiritual" thanks to Alan Watts opening that door for me. I then became temporarily Buddhist with Zen and Taoist tendencies mostly thanks to Watts and discovering Pure Dhamma -- but now I'm happy to call myself born-again! No denomination (yet?), though I suck at Christianity in any case, ahaha. Too much time doomscrolling Twitter & Discord, not enough time reading my King James Bible!
- Favorite game: Currently Minecraft. All-time favorites: Morrowind, Black & White, Final Fantasy 6, Final Fantasy Tactics, Doom, Postal 2, Diablo 2, Borderlands 2, Twisted Metal 2, Gladiator, Walls of Bratock, Spyro, Legend of Dragoon, Legend of Legaia, the 7th Saga, Amnesia: the Dark Descent, the Witcher (1st only).
- Favorite foods: Just about everything, especially the strange and exotic. Mexican and Chinese are top-tier. Love sushi and nachos equally.
- My favorite TV series: Not much western TV (other than the usual Star Trek and sometimes nature/science/history documentaries) but loads of anime like Madoka Magica, Fate/Zero, Lyrical Nanoha, Aria, Love Live! and tons of similar SoL when I'm not watching magical/fantasy action series. Nowadays I mostly watch YouTube videos and Twitch streams.
- Hobbies & interests: Video games, cooking, mental health & physical fitness (even though I'm a mess with both), heavy metal music, Japanese music of pretty much all kinds but usually hard rock and metal (including kawaii metal), natural talent for writing but not for brevity.
- Lastly, a short bio: I'm an old (by gamers' standards!) neurodivergent man who's been gaming on PC since the early 90's. My first games were Apogee sharewares downloaded via BBS onto MS-DOS. Briefly I was on console (SNES, PS1, PS2) but went back to PC full-time. Haven't been much of a gamer lately (mostly because my current Linux box limits my options; I run MX Linux with LXQt currently) but I've been playing Minecraft quite a lot. Current favorite Minecraft modpack: Better Minecraft (Forge). Had a passion for Dungeons & Dragons v3.5 despite having no one to play with; I made tons of monsters and NPCs; I hated 4e and never investigated 5e.
- I'm still mostly a game-and-Internet-addicted shutin, though I've gotten much better at talking with people, going out and as the kids say "touching grass", working off and on throughout the years -- though getting and keeping a job is very hard thanks in part to my autism and introverted tendencies! -- going to the gym, going to the church, and overall learning to be less sad and hateful, thereby more accepting of myself and others as Jesus has accepted me: a sinner. ✝